Wednesday, March 25, 2009

downtime.

As I posted on my other blog, 10 dollar drawings, (where you can buy a custom drawing for 10 dollars! You should do it!) my beloved ibook finally crapped out after 5 faithful years of service. It's currently in the hands of a Mac Genius, probably revealing all kinds of embarrassing things about me (like the fact that I never do my software updates even though I know I should) and hopefully being nursed back to health.

This sucks for a number of reasons, but I'm extra antsy because I'm sitting on photos for at least 2 or 3 separate posts that I wanted to put up here, and I don't have the ability to get the photos online for the time being. As it is, I'm checking my email periodically using my husband's crackberry, and occasionally getting 'real' internet access using friends' computers. (Like right now.)

So, things will probably be quiet around here for the next week or so, until my firstborn laptop and i are joyfully reunited.

Check you later, interwebz.

No comments:

Post a Comment